hello! i’m katelyn
FOUNDER, FRACTIONAL COO, & COBM
I’m undoubtedly obsessed with helping people build better versions of their business by strategizing, streamlining, and simplifying. While many people find that passion odd, I think it comes down to this: I love people and I love problem solving. I started Capri Creative as a way to walk alongside business owners and help take some of the weight off their shoulders. After all, running a business is no joke!
I work with business owners as a fractional COO or COBM (Certified Online Business Manager). I know a one size fits all model for operations and strategy doesn’t work anymore. Instead, I focus on an intentional strategic plan specific to YOUR business to bring you closer to your goals and your vision to life. While this looks different for every business, typically I work in developing strategic plans, managing daily operations, team management, and system set up.
If you’re ready to take back your business and run it on your terms, let’s chat!
A few things about me…
- I’m an Enneagram 7w8. I’m an ENFP-A. My strengths are individualization, positivity, realtor, maximize, and arranger. My BP10 is disruptor, relationship, confidence, and profitability.
- I’ve been to 28 countries – if I had to pick a favorite it would either be Italy or South Africa.
- I grew up training service dogs and now have a Golden Retriever named Finn.
- My coffee order is either a hot or iced miel – depends on if there is snow on the ground!
- My favorite songs are 3AM by Matchbox Twenty and Days Like This by Van Morrison.
- My favorite quote: “If you aren’t over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” – T.S Eliot